Sunday, August 13, 2017

May 15, 2017 - Faith



Hey Fam,

Well I just talked you you yesterday so this will be a short one. First off happy mothers day to all those moms out there especially my mom. youre the best mom I love you! Well I just wanted to share a quick faith promoting experience that we had just yesterday. So our area covers a little pueblo called transito that is about 30 minutes by bus to get there. We normally have a memeber that is able to bring everyone from this area to the church in his pickup but this week his truck was in the shop. Saturday night I called all of our investigators from that area to see if we could pass by in the morning and go with them in bus to church. Well it ended up that none of them answered because it was a little late at night but, I felt the strong impression that we still needed to go. 

Sunday morning we woke up bright and early and headed off to pick up some of these investigators. We passed by for multiple people and everyone either had their excuse or were sleeping or something like that. We came back for church without anyone from this pueblo. I was really thinking about why I had that impression to go if no one was going to come with us. I know that it was a trial of my faith in following the spirit in all circumstances no matter the outcome. I was a little bummed about the turnout but then once I realized this, I became happy. I know that maybe we only had 2 investigators at church but the reason for that was not our fault. We did everything in our power to get them to church and they have their free agency. well I have learned to trust in our Heavenly Father and everything he has planned for us. If I am going to fail, it will not be because I did not try! Have an awesome week!

Love,
Elder Adams Jr.











No comments:

Post a Comment