Sunday, August 13, 2017

March 27, 2017 - Craziest Week Yet

So this week was the craziest one yet. After we wrote and were shopping last week I got a call that I had transfers and had to be ready wednesday morning. My first transfer. I had one day to say bye to all these people that I had been with for all this time. Luckily we are going as a mission to the temple soon and we can see all of our investigators and people if they go. Tuesday a a long and sad day. We still went around and taught lessons but I had to say bye to all these people. Like Kevin always says, the goodbyes are always the hardest. We spend so much time with these people, we see their lives change, we learn to love these people, and boom you got a day to say bye to them. Well I could tell you about all the people that we have met while being in Alta Vista, all the members, investigators, and drunk guys but, I'll just send some pics. 

Well wednesday morning we got up with all my bags packed and went to the bus terminal. After waiting for ever, not knowing where I was going, who was going to be my new companion, and what the new area was like, I got thrown on a bus with some other elders. We took a 4 hour bus ride to San Miguel which is on the east side of El Salvador. There they told us who our companions were going to be and where we were going from there. The new area is called Usulután and I am with another Elder from Guate named Elder Pacajá. Well just a little about the area, it is nothing like Alta Vista. We are in the "city" of Usulután but it is literally the middle of nowhere. We cove a part of the city but its pretty much a market and a few shops. It is sweet though, we get to experience it all haha. Well it is like 3x hotter here then in Alta Vista and we walk way more too haha. Besides that I am trying to get used to the way people talk here. They don't pronounce anything the same, its like a whole new language. 

Well I am just getting used to everything after my first transfer and settling in. I hope next week I'll hae something a little more spiritual to share. I love you all and miss you but I nee to be here in Usulután right now getting all sweaty and with heat exhaustion haha. I'll talk to you all way too soon... 
Love,
Elder Adams Jr.

Pics-
So pretty much all the pics are with a bunch of the people that I had to say bye to and the new area... yep I'm in the middle of nowhere.


























No comments:

Post a Comment