Sunday, August 13, 2017

March 20, 2017 - Apply His Teachings

Fam,

So im just going to say sorry before I start because this is going to be a little short and all over the place. So this week was a good week, didnt get sick,  had some investigators in church, and the work is progressing We didnt have too much out of the normal lessons and meetings. 

So this week I was studying the life of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and I realized that I can try a little harder to apply His teachings and His attributes in my daily life. One of the attributes of Christ that I focused on this week was patience. There are many times that we are too impatient with ourselves, others and most importantly with our Heavenly Father. I know that we all, me included, want blessings immediatly and we dont want to wait time for them to come. Often we give up on the things that we need because it is taking too long or we dont think that we will recieve it. This week i hvae tried to be patient with blessings and our Heavenly Father. He wants to bless us but as we learn in the scriptures, we need a trial of faith before we are going to see these miracles. Many people think that if we could see miracles they would be able to have faith. That is what the adversary wants us to think so we wont have faith. It is our Heavenly Father's plan to test our faith and then give the blessings.

Sorry its so short this week I had a whole letter written up and it got deleted:) Next week I hope I dont have the same luck. Well I love you all and hope and pray that each and every one of you is doing well and is loving the trials and blessings that our Heavenly Father gives us. 

Love,
Elder Adams Jr. 

Yes He really did turn 803 years old. 

The District just being nerds

Progress on the shack

Action shots with Elder Adams and Elder Vasquez

No comments:

Post a Comment