Sunday, August 13, 2017

April 24, 2017 - New Area

So this week was a bit of a crazy one. Well a week ago on monday we got a call saying that Elder Pacajá had emargency changes but he was just going to aother area here in Usulután. Well of course right when we were getting into the swing of things everything gets changed around. Well I am on companion #4 in the feild now and 3 of them are from Guatemala. The new comp is named Elder de Leon and we are working good together. This week has been one of the most successful weeks I have had here in Usulután and it has been awesome. Well from this change that we had, I learned that our Heavenly Father is always giving us chhallenges to grow. I have had to change my teachings and adapt to new companions but now I am capable of teaching in different ways that might help a certian investigator more than another way. As it says in Ether, "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselces before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." We are always given trials to grow. It is hard at times to always see the benifit of the hard times that we have, but when we can come to this realization, "I will make weak things become strong unto them." 

Well I'm sorry  because I say this almost everytime but the time is short. Sorry for the short letter but I love you all! Keep looking for missionary opportunitites and the chance to change someones life... its worth it... you got nothing to loose. 

Love,
Elder Adams Jr.


No comments:

Post a Comment