Monday, August 14, 2017

July 24, 2017 - Taking on Two Areas

This week was a bit different for many resons. Elder Togisala left this week so we have been in a trio for more than half this week. We were also told that the area of Elder Togisala is going to be closed and we are going to take on the both areas which each one is bigger then our Stake. Well with all this change, I have learned a ton. Through the influence of the Holy Ghost we learn the lessons that our Father wants us to learn and apply in our lives. We as missionaries are thought to be teachers but really we are the investigators of our Heavenly Father during our studies and throughout our days. 

Sorry this is extremly short but just the news of this week, I am going to be leaving my area here in Usulutan which isnt very exciting because I am going to have to say goodbye to everyone but I am excited for some change and the oportunity I will have to be able to meet more people and help them come unto Christ. I Am excited to be able to grow my family here in El Salvador and I know that I will go where our Heavenly Father needs me. 

I love you all and have an awesome week. Ill send more pics next week!

Love,
Elder Mark Daniel Adams





No comments:

Post a Comment